WHAT IS SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is what increases your chances of being found when customers search for a product or service like yours with Google, Bing, and other search engines.
New to the world of SEO? Check out this short video from “Search Engine Land” for a quick and easy intro to the basics!
WHY DOES SEO MATTER?
- Your website is open 7 days a week, all year long, and never calls in sick or reports late to work. Therefore, SEO brings the most attention to your website, generating the highest performance by giving it the right emphasis and focus.
- SEO Will Help People Find Your Website. Your website is the first point of contact with your audience online. It can generate leads, qualify prospects and attract potential new customers, partners or investors. But unless people can find it, your website is good for nothing. SEO plays a vital role here.
SEO gets your business found, noticed and loved.
- One of the most basic Organic SEO Tips is to be sure you have strong URLs.
- Be sure to have a healthy balance of keywords sprinkled in throughout your content but NOT TOO MANY or you’ll get in trouble for ‘keyword stuffing’. That can get you blacklisted on google.
- This one is HUGE and is missed by MANY companies- Call to Action (CTA). This seems silly to mention in an SEO article, but truth is your website needs to ASK your visitor to do something – either Call Now, or Buy Now, or Get a Free Quote Today!
- Social Media Interaction- include your social media links on your website and make sure that engagement and interaction among them and your website is active.
- Videos! Google LOVES YouTube because they own it! Make sure your website has a couple to reel the web users in!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OPTIMIZE YOUR WEBSITE, CONTACT ME NOW!
I will help to ensure that your website is accessible to a search engine and improve its chances of being easily found. Whether you have an existing website or you want to start from scratch, I can help! I develop websites and help them rank high!